Shawn M Rill
I am a Body Awareness Practitioner and utilize Hypnosis, NLP, CBT, and EFT to produce change within an individual working to align their habits and beliefs to successfully reach their goals and desires.
Coaching and Change Work
- Positive EFT Facilitator, certified by The AMT via Stephen Carter
- Master Life Coach, certified by BHC Training Institute
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Mental Health Technician, National Association Cognitive Behavioral Therapists (NACBT)
- CBT: Rational Living Therapy – Aldo R. Pucci, Psy.D
- The Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation for Investigators
- Studied: Forensic Interviewing
- Applied: Motivational Interviewing and Behavioral Interviewing
Healthcare, Fitness, and Aquatics Training
- Open Water Scuba Diving Certification, Rich Coast Diving, Costa Rica
- Lifeguard certification, American Red Cross, 2013-15
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification, American Red Cross, 2013-15
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), 2012-16
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification, American Heart Association, 2012-14
- Violet Flame Energy, Ole Gabrielsen
- Kundalini Reiki Master, Ole Gabrielsen
- Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki Master facet III
- Shamanic Journeying, Mary Phyllis Horn
- Usui Reiki Ryoho Master (including Reiju), Don Beckett
- Frequency Balancing Practitioner (including Full Body Chakra Balancing and Full Body Axiatonal Alignment), Judy DiCanio
- My Positive EFT Facilitator training was through Stephen Carter, CEO of Stress Solutions, LLC, and a licensed trainer for Positive EFT through the Association for Meridian & Energy Therapies (the AMT), which my certification is accredited through.
- My Master Life Coach training and certification is accredited by The Center for Credentialing and Education, Inc. (CCE) and The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP).
- My NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certification is accredited by National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).